3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for people you tag
Things about myself (I realized about halfway through that I've done a meme like this before, so I'll try and keep from repeating the facts I used last time, ahh)
1) I like coding. A lot of the time I'll write programs to do repetitive/tedious tasks in UTAU for me (usually messing with otos). I haven't made a plugin yet, but that's something that I'd like to learn how to do sometime.
2) I really like flowers. Like a lot. They are probably one of my favorite things.
3) My real name actually isn't Nicola - I started using it as my screen name because it was one of the girl name select options on Pokemon Sapphire and I liked how it sounded for my Pokemon OC, hehe.
4) I like eating wintergreen mints when I'm being productive because they help me focus. Whenever I take an exam, I'll arrive with my pockets full of them. (though it looks like i'm out of them right now ;;A;;
5) You know that person who always cries at movies? Yeah, that's me.
6) I actually tried recording a messy tri-pitch shout bank for Mona with a lower-quality mic just to see if I could even pull it off. The shouting samples were all recorded at E5.
7) I used to prefer my eggs scrambled, but then I had them too many times and now I only like them sunny-side up.
8) I really like roleplaying, but I haven't gotten the chance to do it in a while.
9) If I'm in some situation where I'm out of my routine for more than a few days, I'll often forget to do things that probably shouldn't be forgotten about, like eating.
10) Of the Myers-Briggs personality types, I'm ISTJ and Mona is ENFP, so it turns out that are personalities are exact opposites.
Questions from KittyIttyKirschtein1) Who's your favourite personal OC? (Describe them omg yas)
Umm probably Mona since I do the most stuff with her? She's a really bouncy and happy person, and I really like seeing her interact with other UTAUs, be it in art, song, stories, or whatever, really. ^^2) Who inspired you to do what you do? (be it art,writing, ect.)
I was first inspired to do art by watching Pokemon as a kid and wanting to draw in the same style. I was first inspired to do programming by both my dad and a really awesome teacher I had in high school.3) What languages do you speak?
I speak English and a little bit of Spanish, but my Spanish is pretty rusty since I haven't really used it since high school.4) Did you have/are you in a Furry phase?
Ahaha, no. I can appreciate animal/anthro OCs and have a few of them myself, but I don't think I've ever had a furry phase.5) Do you like foxes? (this is an important question)
Yeah, foxes are cool.6) Who's your favourite vocaloid?
I really like Rin, VY2, Yukari, Lily, SeeU, Avanna, and Miku. I don't think I can pick just one favorite, though. :'D7) Do you pronounce llama with an L or a Y for the ll (language test lmao)
I pronounce it with an L, but if I were trying to speak Spanish, I would pronounce it with a Y.8) Who are your crushes? :3c
I don't have any, sorry, hahaha.9) What's your sexuality?
I'm straight.10) Do you love yourself? (say yes plz)
Sure, I think I'm pretty okay.
Questions from me
1) How are you today?
2) Do you like webcomics? What's your favorite, or one that you would like to read at some point?
3) What mythological creature do you most closely associate with, and why?
4) What is your favorite snack?
5) Do you have a song stuck in your head right now? If so, what song? If not, what's your favorite song?
6) If you were part of an adventuring party, what would your class/job/skillset be?
7) What do you like to do in your free time?
8) Do you procrastinate a lot?
9) Do you have any pets? If not, what kind of pet would you most like to own?
10) What is the last video game you played?
If you don't want to post a journal, you can reply in the comments, and if you don't want to do that, then of course you don't have to. o3o